Tuesday 1 February 2011

Sydney Weekender



Spent a stinking hot day in the Royal National Park today participating in the recording of an episode of the tv programme Sydney Weekender to promote an activity to be held there during Seniors Week in March.  Our camera club has been invited to assist groups of Seniors taking photographs on guided walks though the bush.  We will accompany them and provide assistance to help them improve their photography.

This is a great opportunity to promote our club not only on the day but during the promotion carried out by the event organisers and will hopefully result in us gaining some new members.  If the day in Seniors Week is organised as well as today, I think anyone lucky enough to participate will be well satisfied.

I even managed to renew my National Park visitors pass and ducked away for a quiet stroll to enjoy the solitude of the bush for a few minutes.  It has increased my desire to explore the Park to seek out photo opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This Blog is about my journey as I try to rediscover photography and all it's pleasures. I took up photography with a passion following my retirement from work and have had ups and downs as I aspired to learn and become the best photographer I could be. I have no interest in becoming a professional in the field, merely that others may enjoy the results of my achievements.