Friday 21 January 2011

Where to Begin?

This is the start of a new adventure for me and I hope will help to reinvigorate my interest in photography.  Coming from a structured corporate world where the attention was on constantly striving for improvement in how management and provision of practical service and positive results were achieved, it was a shock to me to become involved in the self centred world of amateur club photography.

This Blog signifies a new begining.  No more negativity, this Blog is a means to record and measure the progress on my New Year's Resolution to focus (is that my first joke?) on photography and the pleasure it can bring, both to the photographer and those who view the final work.  I thank my friends who have encouraged me to persist where I would otherwise have walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This Blog is about my journey as I try to rediscover photography and all it's pleasures. I took up photography with a passion following my retirement from work and have had ups and downs as I aspired to learn and become the best photographer I could be. I have no interest in becoming a professional in the field, merely that others may enjoy the results of my achievements.